Prominent names include Newegg, PacSun, JomaShop, Microsoft, and Dish TV, among others. Some stats to consider:
- Around 15,174 businesses globally accept Bitcoin, with about 2,300 in the U.S.
- As of April 2022, the U.S. hosted 36,659 Bitcoin ATMs.
- By 2020, 28% of U.S. small businesses started accepting cryptocurrency.
- In May 2022, the U.S. saw roughly 260,000 daily Bitcoin transactions.
- Each day, over $1 million is spent on U.S. goods and services using Bitcoin.
- Nearly 40% of Bitcoin-paying customers are new and typically spend twice as much as credit card users.